The Beauty Yoni Detox Pearls
-What are Yoni Pearls?
- Want an all natural holistic vaginal detox?
- Yoni pearls are used to naturally pull out dead vaginal skin cells, help women with painful heavy or irregular moon cycles, yeast infections, bacterial infections, infertility, fibroids, ovarian cysts, detoxing an ex-lover, smelly odor, vaginal dryness, and promote overall womb and cookie health.
- Most women also report cookie tightness after use of the pearls.
-How do they work?
- The herbs cleanse your cookie by working with your body to expel contents that may be working against the overall health of the womb and cookie area.
- The herbs create a pulling effect that draws out the toxins.
-How to use The Beauty Yoni Detox Pearls
- First you will insert 1 pearl in your cookie for 24-48 hrs.
- When you remove the pearls the purging phase will begin and dead vaginal skin cells, mucas, yeast, old blood clots, and other components will expel.
- Wear a pantyliner for the next 24-48 hrs wait for 24 hrs before inserting the 2nd pearl.
- Leave the 2nd pearl in for 24-48hrs remove and wait 24 hrs before using pearl #3.
- 3 pearls equals 1 cleanse.
**Warning: Use only a maximum of 3 pearls per moon cycle. Do not use pearls on your monthly moon cycle. If you are sensitive you should only use one pearl per cycle. Make sure to drink lots of water during your cleanse. This will help remove the toxins. Do not use pearls if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if the hymen is intact.
*The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.