This Beard Kit includes:
- This facial hair butter is great for moisturizing and conditioning. Due to it’s conditioning properties, it will make the roots of facial hair healthier. It also makes the hair shinier and can improve the quality of the skin under the beard and mustache. This also helps with hair loss, promotes hair growth and strengthens hair.
- This recipe is good for 4-6 months. Just make sure to wash your hands before sticking your fingers in the butter.
- You can apply this anytime, but for the best results you should use after you shower. Make sure your beard is dry before you apply.
- You won’t need to use much to nourish your beard. Start with applying a small amount and add as needed.
Rub the butter between your hands and distribute it evenly all over your beard and any other facial hair. Make sure you don’t miss a spot!
once a month you should do a deep conditioning of your beard. when doing this apply more beard butter than usual and go to sleep. it’s that simple!
It helps with:
- Itchiness – Beards might grow out very coarse, making their skin itchy. Oils will calm the itchy skin down.
- Dandruff – Dry skin can flake off causing dandruff on your beard. The oils coat the skin and prevent flakes.
- Skin Issues – Since the beard covers the skin, acne and other issues can happen underneath. Using an anti-fungal and antibacterial oil will cleanse the skin.
- Beard Tangles – Longer beards can get tangles, just like hair. Using a beard oil with a comb will condition it and remove the knots.
Our homemade beard oil with natural ingredients will help your beard grow in thicker, cleanse it, help it smell amazing, and even give you a little more pep in your step.
In fact, this can be used on skin and hair – both! Use it on your hands if they are feeling a little rough, it will nourish them.
This recipe uses specific essential oils to encourage hair growth. You’ll notice that these will stimulate the hair follicles and might even help your beard grow in thicker.
Plus the combination of carrier oils and essential oils will prevent beard hair from breaking or falling off. So not only will it create increased circulation on your skin to help your hair grow more, it will help the hair you already have in good condition.
HOW TO USE BEARD OIL
Use this natural oil by dabbing a little bit on your beard. You only need a few drops. Use your fingers to spread it on your facial hair.
It will condition your beard, so try to use this at night before you go to sleep.
Mint & Charcoal Detox Bar
BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT & CHARCOAL DETOX SOAP
- Detoxifies skin by drawing bacteria, dirt, and toxins to surface of skin
- Stimulates blood flow
- Tones and tightens skin
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Brightens dull skin
- Soothes and reduces skin inflammation
- Helps fight acne
- Removes excess oils from skin which helps control oily skin
Activated charcoal is great for detoxing. It draws out impurities like bacteria, dirt, and toxins to the surface of your skin so that they can be washed away. It’s also an astringent that tightens skin, minimizes the appearance of pores, and help fight acne.
Plus it stimulates blood flow and acts as a very mild exfoliant, both of which help to brighten dull skin.
Activated charcoal also helps to soothe and reduce skin inflammation.
Peppermint essential oil smells great and gives a slight cooling sensation on the skin. But it also has a long list of skin benefits. Its stimulating properties promote blood circulation which leads to healthy skin. Like activated charcoal, peppermint has astringent properties that help tighten skin and lessen the appearance of large pores. It removes excess oils which helps control oily skin. And It also has antiseptic properties that kill acne-causing bacteria.
It’s loaded with vitamins like vitamin A (which is one of the most important vitamins for skin) and B vitamins including riboflavin, niacin, B6, and B12. It also has alpha-hydroxyl acids like lactic acid that help remove dead skin cells. It’s high in vitamin E, D, and A.
1. The Cleaning Capability
While this might seem obvious, it needs to be at the top of your beard wash list. If the shampoo is not cleaning the beard, then what is the point of it?
Your beard wash needs to have a cleansing product that has a good exfoliate ingredient, meaning it might be a little rougher on the skin but it will lather well and remove any dirt of the facial hair you accumulated during the day.
2. Moisturizing Ability
The reason a beard looks good is due to the natural oils present in the hairs that keep it looking great and easily manageable.
Washing the beard strips it of those oils, so you need to incorporate facial hair moisturizers that are not harsh on the hair and leave in some of the oils, as our Boss Man Beard Butter does.
Once the beard is dried off, you should be able to manage it easily and it will still feel soft.
3. A Nice Lather
The best beard shampoo will lather fairly quickly and easily.
Many of the store-bought products are loaded with chemicals that will cause the shampoo to lather quickly, but the price you pay is harsh toxic chemicals coming into contact with your skin and hair.
Use all-natural lathering agents in the shampoo and it will provide a rich foamy lather that works effectively.
5. Organic Ingredients
Plus, organic ingredients in the shampoo will make your skin healthy too and it won’t be absorbing any dangerous chemicals as you wash the beard.
Is Beard Shampoo Necessary?
Absolutely. That is if you want to have a healthy and clean beard, and to resolve some other common beard issues.
Dust, excessive sebum, and debris won’t disappear on their own if you don’t clean them with a suitable product. You’re probably guessing that product is a shampoo for beards.
Yes, before you’ve started growing a beard, water was just enough to make your face clean. You do realize that things are going to change now that you are entering the league of beardsmen.
- 1 wooden comb with sleeve